Saturday, June 25, 2011

I feel bad, now!

As it turns out, people actually used to read my blog posts!  Really was a shock to me!  I feel really bad about not posting for... gosh... MONTHS, now.  And while I could make this entire post about how sorry I am for going AWOL, I'm not going to.  Because those tend to be kind of dull.  And I don't want any of you thinking that I'm DULL, do I?  No.  (Wow, me talking about getting dull is kind of a dull subject, no?)

Hello, there.  How are you doing?  I'm glad to hear that., I'm doing pretty well myself.  What have I been up to since February?  Well let's lay it down in a nutshell...

March:  Elle's 10th birthday.  The rents' 11th anniversary.  Mom's 15th birthday (yes... 15th ;]  )  BRACES.

April:  A Midsummer Night's Dream and The Diary of Anne Frank!  Yippee skippy!!

May:  Realized that I am completely and totally in love.  Or puppy love.  They're basically the same thing.  Or not.  Who do you think is the (un)lucky guy... ?

June:  I am now one of the photographers for THIS magazine!!!  Woohoo!!!  Also... June is the month that I have started blogging again.  Because you people LOVE me.  Lots, right?  No?  OK.  :]]

I love you all! 

No comments:

Post a Comment