Monday, January 31, 2011

Some things I LOVE

Since bloggers like to do posts listing things that they love, I've decided that I will do the same.  {The other bloggers are doing it, Ma!  Why can't I?}  So here's five {5} things that I love... LOVE. 

#1  Celestial Seasonings Tea-- My favorite?  Raspberry Zinger.  Mother bought it for me about a week ago, and it's amazing.  Plus, completely natural ingredients.  It's all fruit!









 
#2   A nice, low voice for a man... Josh Turner?  His voice is amazing.  
 Beautiful.  



#3  Ragdoll Cats  

Need I say more?


#4 Meltaway Mints

If you've never had one, you've never lived.   You've never lived, have you?  I knew it.


#5  Camellia Flowers
Aren't they absolutely gorgeous?  Photo taken by me yesterday at Cypress Gardens.  


2 comments:

  1. Nice blog, and nice pictures!!!
    Check out my blog:
    http://thegallopgirl.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are you going to write any more blogs? I miss them . ~Emily

    ReplyDelete